Here are 10 reasons you should get a Google Business View shoot:
- Potential customers, clients, or patients want to know what your place looks like. If it’s a nice environment, it can be a selling point. But even an dingy little hovel can have a certain charm, and it’s usually wise to let people know what they’re in for.
- The photo shoot may encourage more people to click through to your Places page or website. It shows up in your knowledge graph and in the Maps tab.
- It may be a ranking factor.
- The “See inside” view is front-and-center when you view the Google Places page on a smartphone.
- You can embed the photo shoot on your site.
- You get 10 or more professionally-taken still photos.
- Someone else is taking the time to take photos. That saves you time – especially if you’re picky about your photos. To take good photos is rarely quick or easy, because it’s a numbers game.
- You can reuse the still shots elsewhere
- Google Trusted Photographers often have other online-marketing skills, so especially if you like the photo shoot and them personally you can probably get their help in other areas. It’s also possible you could get a link and/or a citation from the photographer.